Monday to Friday – 10am to 5pm
+60 12 623 3243
MAIN OFFICE, SHOWROOM & ATELIER
14, Jalan Chempenai,
50490 KL, Malaysia
MEDIA & PR
U.S. MEDIA & PR
426 W Broadway
SOHO, New York City
426 W Broadway
SOHO, New York City
Jl. Pantai Berawa
K CLUB UBUD
Jalan Raya Cebok, Ubud, Bali
+62 8 77000 33888
THE BOUTIQUE AT THE DATAI LANGKAWI
Jln Teluk Datai, 07000 Langkawi,
+60 4 9500 500
FOR STOCKIST ENQUIRIES
Shipping information is as below. Please note that the shipping fee will be applied to your order at checkout.
- 5-7 days delivery time
- Peninsular Malaysia – Free Shipping
- Sabah & Sarawak – RM50
- Labuan – RM150
- 7-10 working days delivery time
Brunei & Indonesia
- 7-10 working days delivery time
Rest of the world
- 7-14 working days delivery time
- Delivery charged by weight
Delivery times are provided as guidelines only. Kindly take into account possible delays that could be caused by one or a combination of the following:
- Payment authorization
- Stock availability check
- Customs delays
Delivery charges that aren’t stated will be advised accordingly. We are unable to deliver to PO (post office) boxes. All orders are fully traceable through your assigned courier agent. Our delivery days are scheduled from Tuesdays to Fridays.
All orders are shipped with our selected courier agent that is DHL. All orders require a signature upon delivery. DHL Malaysia operates from 9am to 6pm on business days.
You can specify an alternate daytime delivery address when ordering, for example your work address
TAXES & DUTIES
The prices of products are expressed in MYR and inclusive of taxes but excluding customs duties and all other charges.
For orders outside of Malaysia, customs duties and all other charges shall be borne by the customer. For cost of customs duties and all other charges, please check with your local customs office.
ALIA BASTAMAM (AB PRODUCTIONS SDN. BHD.) cannot be held responsible for any action and/or costs and/or taxes and/or delays due to customs over which it has no control.
Please note that refusal to pay custom duties will result in the return of item to us with no refund in return.
ALIA BASTAMAM insures purchases above RM2000 during time in transit until it is delivered to you. All orders require a signature upon delivery at which point responsibility for the shipment is passed on to you. lf you have specified a recipient other than yourself for delivery purposes, you accept that signature by the third party is sufficient proof of delivery fulfilled by ALIA BASTAMAM.
The order amount will be captured from your account as soon as your order has been placed.
Payment methods accepted are:
- Credit/Debit Card and Bank Transfer via iPay88
- Manual Bank Transfers – We accept bank transfers to: MAYBANK 564-128-632-485 (AB PRODUCTIONS SHD. BHD.). Once payment is made, please email transfer slip to email@example.com. Please note that your order will be held for ONE hour to allow for payment confirmation. If there is no payment confirmation after the hour, your purchase will be cancelled.
Last update: October 31, 2023
Alia Bastamam and Ab Productions Sdn Bhd (defined below) (“we”, “our”, “us”) know that our customers, visitors, and users (“you”, “your” or “yourself”) care about how your personal data is processed, and we take your privacy seriously. Please read the following to learn more about our Privacy Notice.
This Privacy Notice covers our treatment of personal data that we collect when you visit, use or access www.aliabastamam.com website (the “Website”) or shop with us either in our stores or online, or communicate with us through other means. Please read this Privacy Notice in conjunction with our Terms and Conditions.
In line with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”), this Privacy Notice aims at highlighting the manner in which we, as the data user, collect and process your personal data. If you are an individual supplying us with the personal data of other individual(s) for the purpose of utilizing our services, we trust that you have obtained the necessary consent from the said individual before supplying the personal data to us. We assume that your supply of the same has been consented by the said individual and is in accordance with the PDPA.
1- What types of Personal Data do we collect from you?
We may collect various types of personal data including:
- Personal details such as name and surname, age, gender, national identification number and other identification from social networking sites;
- Contact details such as telephone number, email address, postal address, delivery details, billing and shipping address, and recipient address (if different from customers);
- User account details such as account ID and password, information about wish list items, items in your online shopping cart or saved for a future purchase, registry information and product review;
- Payment details and history;
- Transaction details such as purchase details, transaction status, transaction history, payment and refund details;
- Preference details such as marketing preferences, product preferences and the types of products or offers that interest you, account settings including any default preferences and other preferences you have indicated, such as country, language and currency;
- Technical details such as online identifiers such as user’s device number, internet protocol (IP) address, cookie identifier, pixel tags or similar technologies as well as application download history and online browsing activities (e.g. pages, products or areas of our Website that you navigate, or which link has brought you to our Website from our email communication);
- Marketing and communication details such as inquiry and inquiry history, feedback, preference in receiving marketing from us and any communications we have received about your order or purchase;
- Video and audio recordings such as video recordings and photographic information of you when you visit one of our stores and voice recording information during your call with our customer service centre; and
- Voluntary information such as responses to surveys, feedback, social media account details and information from you if you interact with us on social media sites, such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and etc.
Pursuant to the PDPA, sensitive personal data refers to any personal data consisting of information as to your physical or mental health or condition, your political opinions, your religious beliefs or other beliefs of a similar nature, the commission or alleged commission by you of any offence or any other personal data as the Minister may determine by order published in the Gazette. In the event that you provided your sensitive personal data to us, you explicitly consent to our collection, disclosure and processing of your sensitive personal data in accordance this Privacy Notice.
2- Why do we collect and process your Personal Data?
The purposes of our collecting and processing of your personal data as described in the table below:
Offering products and related services
- To create your personal account and enable your access to the account
- To process your purchase or request
- To verify and process payment in relation to your purchase
- To manage inventory, warehouse activities, including picking, packing, and labelling of packages
- To liaise with third party logistics in connection with the delivery of products
- To send service messages (e.g. notifications on delivery status or issues)
- To issue tax invoices and receipts
- To process returns, replacements and refunds
- To provide customer support or customer service
- To conduct marketing through online or retail stores, e.g. sending push notifications, marketing news, special offers and promotions, as well as to manage marketing events and loyalty programs
- To provide product recommendations based on your navigation and browsing our website and applications
Improving our business operations
- To conduct data analytics, including analyzing your preferences and shopping habits so that we can improve our operation and provide you with personalized services and communications
- To conduct market researches on customers’ preference for producing or improving our product design
- To develop and improve our services to enhance the customer experience
- To fix daily operation issues
- To safeguard the security and effective operation of services
- To conduct surveys so that we can learn from your feedback and improve our service and operation
Complying with laws and protecting our interests
- To comply with legal obligations, legal proceedings, or government authorities’ orders
- To keep evidence of our dealings with you to comply with legal obligations, including accounting, taxation and data protection
- To prevent and detect illegal activity
- To establish, exercise or defend legal claims
You hereby guarantee that the personal data provided are true, accurate and not misleading, and undertake to notify us of any change or alteration of the personal data. Any loss or damage caused to the Website or to us or to any third person through the provision of erroneous, inexact or incomplete information shall be the exclusive responsibility of the user.
3- Where do we collect your Personal Data?
We, directly or indirectly, collect your personal data from the following sources:
- Information you provide to us through the use of our website, applications or through contact with us via email, telephone, social media, store or other means;
- Third party account information (i.e. information in your Facebook account) if you authorize the transmission when using your account with them to sign up or sign in with us; and
- Our advertising partners and third party providers, who may transmit cookies to your computer or device when you click on ads that appear on our site.
In the event that you provide personal data about someone else, you are responsible for ensuring that you are authorised to share such information with us and that we can collect, store, use and disclose such personal data without taking any further steps for the purposes stated herein.
5- What about Cookies?
6- To whom do we disclose and/or transfer your Personal Data?
Where necessary and on a need-to-know basis, we only disclose your personal data with third parties who may be located in or outside of Malaysia in the following situations:
- Our group companies for the purposes of processing your orders, managing logistics and warehouse and related activities, which includes but not limited to the following group companies and affiliates and include any entities that may become our group companies or affiliates in the future (collectively “AB Productions Sdn Bhd”):
- Alia Bastamam.;
- Alia B.;
- Third parties providers that provide services in support of our business operation, including agents, consultants, professional advisers, logistic service providers, payment service providers, campaign and event organizers, automated advertisement providers and IT services providers (e.g. data integration and data pipelining providers, local data analytics tools provider, website developers and etc.) whose establishment or servers may be located outside Malaysia;
- Regulators and governmental agencies where your personal data is legally required to be disclosed to regulators, law enforcement agency, court or other government authorities; and
- Prospective buyer – in case where we sell all or part of our businesses, undergo a merger, enter into a partnership, or if we go out of business or enter bankruptcy.
- Prospective Financiers and Investors – in case where we are required to disclose pursuant to a due diligence exercise by our prospective financiers and investors.
We require any person or entity to whom we disclose your information to respect the confidentiality and security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We do not allow such recipients of your personal data to use it for their own purposes, and we only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions. We take all measures reasonably necessary to protect against any unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of all or any collected personal data.
7- Cross-Border Transfer of Your Personal Data
We regularly transfer your personal data to AB Production Sdn Bhd entities, and in certain circumstances, to third parties (e.g. service providers), located outside Malaysia, which may have different data protection standards to those prescribed by the PDPA in Malaysia. In addition, most of our servers, which we use to process and store your personal data for the purposes prescribed in this Privacy Notice, are located outside Malaysia. Notwithstanding that, we ensure that we will protect your personal data by implementing adequate personal data protection standards for the transfer of your personal data outside Malaysia. We shall also ensure that any third parties to whom your personal data will be disclosed or transferred, shall implement adequate personal data protection standards, and where your personal data will be transferred to AB Production Sdn Bhd, we shall take all measures reasonably necessary to ensure the security of our data transfer mechanisms.
8- For how long do we retain your Personal Data?
We retain your personal data as long as it is necessary for the purpose of processing, fulfilling our contractual obligations and complying with our legal and regulatory obligations, as well as our and your legal rights and obligations. We will ensure that your personal data is permanently deleted once it is no longer required to fulfil its original purpose, or for so long as it is required by law.
9- What are your rights in relation to your Personal Data?
You are entitled to the following rights in respect of your personal data held by us:
- Right to access – to request access to and obtain a copy of your personal data, or to request the disclosure of the acquisition of your personal data;
- Right to data portability – where we have carried out the processing by automated means, to receive a copy of your personal data in the format which is readable or commonly used by ways of automatic tools or equipment, and can be used or disclosed by automated means;
- Right to object – to object any processing of your personal data by us based on our legitimate interests, unless (a) we can demonstrate an overriding legitimate ground; or (b) the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. In any case, you may at any time object to our processing of data for direct marketing purposes;
- Right to be forgotten –to request us to delete or anonymise your personal data where:
- the personal data is no longer necessary for the processing purposes;
- you withdraw the consent given to us and we do not have other legal ground for processing;
- you object the processing of your personal data by us based on our legitimate interests and we do not have an overriding legitimate ground for the processing; and
- your personal data is unlawfully processed;
- Right to restrict processing – you have the right to restrict our processing of your personal data where:
- you believe such data to be inaccurate;
- our processing is unlawful but you want us to retain such data;
- the personal data is no longer necessary for the processing purposes but you want us to retain such personal data for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; and
- you have objected to the processing your personal data based on our legitimate interest and we are considering the request;
- Right to rectification – to request us to correct or update any inaccuracy of your personal data;
- Right to withdraw consent – where you have provided us with your consent to process your personal data for specified purposes, to withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of any newsletter option if you are a registered user or otherwise by contacting us using the contact details below; and
- Right to lodge a complaint – to lodge a complaint to relevant authority in case that we process your personal data unlawfully or not in compliance with applicable laws.
The exercise of your rights is subject to the limitations as prescribed by the law. Where applicable and unless otherwise specified herein, you are entitled to exercise your rights set out above by contacting us using the contact details below. We will process your request according to our obligations under the law. You will be notified by us accordingly if we are not able to fulfil your request. We reserve the right to suspend or limit the provision of our services to you in the event that your consent to us in processing your personal data is restricted or withdrawn.
10- Change to Privacy Notice
We may amend, change, or update this Privacy Notice from time to time, whereby we will update the changes on our website or application. You are bound by any changes to the Privacy Notice when you use the Website after such changes have been first posted. In the event that the amendment, change, or update will affect the purposes for which your personal data has originally been collected, we will notify you about such changes, and obtain your consent (if required by law), prior to such changes becoming effective.
11- Our contact details
In case you have any question with regard to this Privacy Notice, please contact us at:
AB Productions Sdn Bhd.
With this Privacy Notice, you hereby consent and confirm that your personal data may be collected, processed and continue to be processed by us for the purposes stated herein.
Welcome to Aliabastamam.com, the website and online platform operated by Ab Productions Sdn Bhd (hereinafter referred to as “Alia Bastamam,” “we,” “our” or “us”). This page explains the terms and conditions by which you may use our online services and website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you (collectively the “Services”). By visiting, accessing or using the Services and/or making any purchase(s) from us via our Services, you agree that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or made available by hyperlink.
You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time at this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to amend, update, change or replace any part of these Terms at any time without prior notice by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes to these Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of the Services after any such change takes effect constitutes your acceptance of the updated Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to any of these Terms and Conditions or any future Terms and Conditions, you shall discontinue the use or access of (or continue to access) the Services. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users, and others who access and visit our website and/or use the Services, including without limitation, users who are browsers, customers, and/or contributors of content (“Users”).
USE OF OUR SERVICE
You shall use the Services only in compliance with these Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws, rules and regulations in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). If you are below the age of majority in your state or province of residence, you represent and warrant that you have given us your parental or guardianship consent to your usage of these Terms and Conditions.
Alia Bastamam reserves the right to refuse Services to anyone for any reason at any time, including without limitation, removing any Users from the Services. The Services shall not be available to any Users previously removed from the Services by Alia Bastamam. Alia Bastamam reserves all rights not expressly granted under these Terms and Conditions. Any attempt by you to transfer any of the rights, duties or obligations hereunder, except as expressly provided for in these Terms and Conditions shall be void.
ALIA BASTAMAM ACCOUNTS
You must create an account on our website, in order to gain access to some of the Services and functionality that we may establish and maintain from time to time and in our sole discretion. You must submit to us information which is true, accurate, and not misleading, in creating your account.
You shall not misuse the account on our website by, including without limitation, using another User’s account and/or creating multiple user accounts. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify Alia Bastamam immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Alia Bastamam shall not be liable for any losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account.
You must not misuse our website and/or any of our Services. You shall not engage in, including without limitation, any of the following prohibited activities in connection with the website and/or Services: (i) copying, distributing, or disclosing any part of the Services in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated “scraping”; (ii) transmitting spam, chain letters, or other unsolicited email; (iii) attempting to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Services; (iv) taking any action that imposes, or may impose at our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (v) uploading invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Services; (vi) collecting or harvesting any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Services; (vii) using the Services for any commercial purposes; (viii) impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity; (ix) interfering with the proper working of the Services; (x) accessing any content on the Services through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by the Services; (xi) bypassing the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services, including without limitation features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Services or the content therein,(xii) accessing the audio-visual content available on the Services for any purpose or in any manner other than Streaming (as defined below), (xiii) using our website and/or its contents and/or our Services for any unlawful purposes or solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts, (xiv) violating any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances, (xv) using our website and/or its content and/our Services for any obscene or immoral purpose and (xvi) using our website and/or its content and/our Services upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Services or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your Services in the event that you undertake any prohibited activity.
“Streaming” means a contemporaneous digital transmission of an audiovisual work via the Internet from the Alia Bastamam Services to a User’s device in such a manner that the data is intended for real-time viewing and not intended to be copied, stored, permanently downloaded, or redistributed by the User.
We may, without prior notice to you, change the Services, stop providing the Services or features of the Services (to you or generally), or create usage limits for the Services. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the Services without notice, for any reason or for no reason, including without limitation if in our sole determination you violate any provision of these Terms and Conditions. Upon termination of these Terms and Conditions or your access to the Services for any reason or no reason, you shall continue to be bound by any of these Terms and Conditions which, by their nature, should survive termination, including without limitation ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Throughout your usage of any of our Services, you agree to comply with all such policies and rules posted on our website and/or our online platform from time to time.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “Intellectual Property Rights” means all patent rights, copyright rights, mask work rights, moral rights, rights of publicity, trademark, trade dress and service mark rights, goodwill, trade secret rights and other intellectual property rights as may now exist or hereafter come into existence, and all applications.
Alia Bastamam takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content that you or any other User or third party posts or sends over the Services including without limitation ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online or by email (“User Content”). You shall be solely responsible for your User Content and the consequences of posting or publishing it. You understand and agree that you may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, objectionable, inappropriate for children, or otherwise unsuited to your purpose, and you agree that Alia Bastamam shall not be liable for any damages you incur or allege to incur as a result of User Content.
Alia Bastamam shall not be under any obligation (1) to maintain the User Content in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for and/or as a result of any User Content; (3) to respond to any User Content. We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s Intellectual Property Rights or these Terms and Conditions.
OUR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
Except for the User Content, the Services and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, illustrations, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music(the ” Alia Bastamam Content”), and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of Alia Bastamam and its licensors. Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from any materials or content accessible on the Services. Use of the Alia Bastamam Content or materials on the Services for any purpose not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions is strictly prohibited.
Alia Bastamam cares about the integrity and security of your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Alia Bastamam and its parent company, subsidiaries, agents, licensors, managers, and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Services, including any data or content transmitted or received by you; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms and Conditions, including without limitation your breach of any of the representations and warranties you make in these Terms and Conditions; (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy or Intellectual Property Rights; (iv) your violation of any applicable Malaysia law, rule or regulation; (v) any claim or damages that arise as a result of any of your User Content or any that is submitted via your account; or (vi) any other party’s access and use of the Services with your username, password or other appropriate security code.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services will be accurate or reliable. You agree that from time to time we may remove the Services for indefinite periods of time or cancel the Services at any time, without notice to you. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the Services is at your sole risk. The Services and all products and Services delivered to you through the Services are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement. In no case shall Ab Productions Sdn Bhd, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the Services or any products procured using the Services, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the Services or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the Services or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Services, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms and Conditions, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. You agree that any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be resolved by the Malaysian Courts.
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms and Conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to the Services constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Services, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms and Conditions). Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed against the drafting party.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +60126233243.
© Copyright 2023 Alia Bastamam